◊ The Museum of Bad Art (MOBA)
- MOBA was founded in of 1993 ;
- Is a community-based, private institution dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and celebration of bad art in all its forms and in all its glory ;
- Locate in Boston-basement of the Somerville Theatre and the lobby of Brookline Interactive Group.
◊ Avanos Hair Museum
- Its “displays” are thousands of locks of hair, all from female visitors ;
- The story goes that the local potter was bidding farewell to a dear friend of his when he asked for something to remember her by. She cut off a piece of her hair to leave as a reminder. He put it up in his shop, and told the story to the visitors and tourists who passed through. Not to be outdone, other women who enjoyed the story left a piece of their hair as well ;
- The museum started in 1979 ;
- Located in Cappodocian area of Turkey.
- The Museum offers a chance to overcome an emotional collapse through creation: by contributing to the Museum’s collection ;
- Conceptualized in Croatia by Olinka Vištica and Dražen Grubišić ;
◊ Condom Museum
- Located in Bangkok ;
- The recently opened Condom Museum is an effort by the Ministry of Health to get Thais to overcome their negative images of condom usage.
- There are sizes, colors, and flavors of every spectrum on display. Even more interesting are the strength and endurance testing rooms.
◊ Museum of Food Anomalies ( MoFA )
- Is an online art project of Michael Hanttula.
- Malacca, Malaysia ;
- Is dedicated to different interpretations of beauty across cultures ;
- It documents all kinds of beautification procedures – tribal teeth filling, scarification, tattooing, piercing, corseting, neck and lip stretching, head molding and foot binding, in other words – most of the things that were not accepted by the belief system of the Western world, but thrived in the East through the ages.